CopaHost have several institutional tutorial articles available on their website where users can learn to ‘create a mailing list with cPanel’ all the way to ‘configuring email clients on iPhone/iPad devices’. Below is the full list of CopaHost web hosting articles.
CopaHost was founded in 2008. CopaHost offers every type of cPanel web hosting with free solutions for small websites and professional hosting for corporative websites. Additionally, CopaHost offers several options either for small servers or for robust applications for large companies. All of our cloud servers include full root/admin access, realtime usage statistics and automated reboots. Many operating systems to choose from: CentOS, Windows Server, Debian, Ubuntu, Cloudlinux and more!
Below is a full list of the CopaHost Web Hosting Articles
- Creating a mailling list with panel
- How to create an email account in cPanel
- How to create a MySQL database
- How to insert a Contact Us page in WordPress
- How to configure your email in Android 5
- How to configure your email in iPhone
- How to change an email password in Cpanel
- How to install Ubuntu 15 (using VMWare Workstation)
- How to install CentOS 7 in a Virtual machine (using VMWare Workstation)
- Full guide – Initial configuration of cPanel in just 5 minutes
Feel free to contact CopaHost support if you have any further questions.