This article will explain to you how to fix ‘swipe to upgrade’ stuck screen on iPad and iPhone due to an iOS 9 issue.
After you update to iOS 9 or restore from a backup, you might get stuck on the Slide to Upgrade screen. Learn what to do.
If you already updated to iOS 9
You’ll need to update to iOS 9.0.1:
- Connect your iOS device to a computer. Then make sure that iTunes is open.
- While your device is connected, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
When asked, choose Update.
- Once the restore is done, finish the onscreen steps to set up your device.
If you already resolved this issue by restoring your device
If you had this issue before iOS 9.0.1 was available and you’ve already set up your device as new, use these steps to restore from your previous backup:
- Update your device to iOS 9.0.1.
- Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase all Content and Settings. This will delete any content that’s currently on your device.
- Then set up your device.
- When asked to restore from a backup, select either iCloud or iTunes and follow the steps to restore from your previous backup.
This article will be updated info more information comes to light!!