iPadWiki’s head author, Adam Striven, recently spent some time reviewing the live chat plugin, FlyZoo. With FlyZoo you can add a chat to your WordPress, BuddyPress, or Joomla community to reach, connect and engage with your users. Flyzoo provides extensive community-oriented features like multiple group chats, private messaging, friends list and much more.
In this day and age, real-time communication is at the core of any thriving community. Most chat solutions on the market offer an outdated user experience and self-hosted chats are resource intensive. FlyZoo provides a sleek, powerful community chat ready in 5 min!
FlyZoo offers extensive chat and messaging features to enhance your WordPress, Buddypress or Joomla community. Full FlyZoo features include:
- Group Chats – Full featured group chats with avatars, emoticons, moderation, image/video with preview, file sharing, friendship and much more!
- Embeddable Chat Rooms – Embed group chats into your layout to improve user engagement.
- Private Chats – Let users chat privately, share files and browse their chat history.
- File Sharing – Easy and effective file sharing for your community.
- Live Support Chat – Customize online/offline greeting messages. Support requests are automatically routed to the first available operator.
- Real-time Visitor Monitoring – Identify and chat with potential customers to increase sales. All the most visit important insights are available at a glance!
- In-browser chat experience – Browse your site and chat at the same time! Windows can be minimized, resized and multiple tabs will be automatically synchronized.
- Advanced User List – Highly customizable user list with Group Chats, Friends and Recent conversations.
- API Integrations – Developer-friendly API integrations: sync avatars, friends, profile url, roles and more. Ready for BuddyPress and the most common membership plugins.
- Responsive – Layout will automatically adapt to mobile devices.
- Customizable – Customize colors, layout and features to perfectly match your needs.
- Chat History & Transcripts – Group and private chat history & transcripts.
- Advanced Chat Moderation – Ignore or ban users, remove unwanted words and messages.
- Single Sign On – Users can join the chat using their existing accounts (requires WordPress or API implementation).
- Translations – Chat interface translated in 20+ languages. Can’t find your language? Write us!
- Cloud based – Hosted chat, built to ensure a fast message delivery without overloading your server.
- SSL – Chat encryption available for HTTPS/SSL based websites.
- Customer Support -FlyZoo offers full customer support with their products.
The FlyZoo live chat and messaging plugin features are extensive: you can set up live customer support and chat rooms for your site visitors. It comes equipped with visitor monitoring, one-on-one chats, group chats, and more. Customize the color scheme, set up messages for when you’re online and offline, use avatars and emoticons, and generally hold conversations with your potential customers. You can also moderate chats if you wish and take a gander at your chat history if you want to evaluate how members of your team are doing on the customer service front.
This chat system is cloud-based, offers smart chat routing, and has tab sync so you can chat from multiple browser windows at once. Other features include SSL, embeddable group chats, private chats, and much more. After signing up for a 14-day trial, you can get FlyZoo starting at $4.90/month.