iPadWiki’s author Adam Striven recently had a chance to review a brand new product offered by Bobo called Eye. The Eye is a brand new device that can attach to any smartphone and can be used to control any of your Infrared electronics from the palm of your hand. These devices include; TVs, set-top boxes, radios, DVD players, Blu-ray players, and much much more.
So how does the Bobo Eye work? All you have to do it attach the Eye sticky pad to the back of your smartphone or tablet. Then connect the Eye through the Bobo smartphone/tablet app and add your IR devices. That is all you have to do to control all your infrared devices!! Very simple, yeah.
Adam Striven mentioned, ‘The simplicity and performance of the Eye is remarkable. From opening the package to controlling my Blu-ray player only took 3 minutes! The Bobo Eye is extremely stylish as well and would suit any smartphone from Apple to Samsung’s, to even a Lenovo tablet”.
Full features of the Bobo Eye include:
- Wireless: No cables or used ports on the phone.
- Energy Efficient: Up to 2 years without needing to replace the battery (Battery is replaceable)
- Easy Control: Easy to use the app. Simple. Even my 92 year old grandmother could use it in no-time.
- Simple Setup: Just turn it on, open the app and boom you areare ready to go.
- Superior Design: Luxury design. Stunning. Jewelry your phone/tablet.
- Highly Compatible: Connects to almost any phone/tablet. Control ALL IR devices in the world.
The look, feel and design of the Bobo Eye was innovative too. The Eye boosts a chrome finish with brushed/polished aluminium. The device also has some actions buttons for shortcuts and a stylish On/Off switch. The Eye is available in a range of trendy and modern colors (Rose Gold, Space Grey, Silver and Gold). The Eye is very small and won’t get in the way when attached to the back of your smartphone or tablet!
For more information about the Eye, please head over to Bobo website: Bobo Eye.